Bac Exam Paper: Expression Écrite

Bac Exam Paper: Expression écrite

Sujet 1: It is 2022. You are Bill Ford inaugurating the new building you bought in 218. Write the speech you are going to make.

-Detroit. "What a shameful place!" They would say. Or if they would be too embarassed to say what they really think, they would say "I'm sorry" or "Why would you live there?". But for me, Detroit is not that abandoned ghost-town that people run away from. Detroit is for me the symbol of the legacy, the heritage of my ancestors and of the Ford family. That's why when I had the opportunity to buy the Michigan Central Station, I didn't hesitate for one second. As a child, I've always seen this edifice as a mysterious and also charismatic building. As I see it now, this manufacture has a lot of potential since we has restored it and it is now completely sparkling, but staying true to his original format. I wanted to give this superstructure another chance. That's why I invite you, young entrepeneurs with brand new ideas and with a big sense of creativity to occupy a part of the building and recreate the future of Detroit.

Sujet 2: "Happiness is a place called..." Finish the sentence and explain your choice.

Happiness is a place called me! Since I was little, I was always followed by a little unknown voice that made me make the wrong and good decisions. Later, I've found out that was me. When I started to wonder more closely about me, I started to realize the importance of myself. Even if it's a very simple statement, it has changed my life: the only person I'm gonna spend every second of my life with is me. Sometimes, people, myself, feel bad and even disgusted about their own self. Because of past actions, or habits, or way of looking.. etc. But when you start loving yourself with all your flaws and insecurities, making them beautiful and appealing, the vision of the world you live in changes completely. When you start loving yourself, gaining confidence, people feel it and are more attracted, even in a friendly way, to you. That's why I think happiness is a place called me. Because I love myself and it is the biggest source of goods that I have.

Comments

  1. WRITING 1 (SPEECH) 10 /10
    WRITING 2 08/10
    OVERALL GRADE: 18/20
    Very well done overall. Keep up the serious work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cultural appropriation: A misunderstood issue

SECOND NOTION: Locations and form of power